Register Now for Our Free Paying for Long Term Care Seminar on July 18, 2017 at 10 a.m.
5 Ways to Pay for Long Term Care
In Southern Illinois, the cost of long-term care can range from $45,000 to over $100,000 per year. Without proper planning, this can easily erase assets earned over a lifetime. Fortunately, State and Federal laws provide a variety of options to help.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The 5 ways to pay for Long Term Care
- The benefits of Long Term Care Insurance
- Requirements for Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Benefits
- The difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- What’s the 5-year asset lookback?
- Why deeding your house to your children is not a good idea
- Why planning before you need Long Term Care is beneficial
- What can be done for those already privately paying in an assisted living or nursing home facility
- The proper estate planning documents you need to protect your estate
Please RSVP to 618-997-3500
The Seminar is free and open to the public. RSVPs preferred.
When: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 10 am
Where: The Pavilion of the City of Marion
Address: 1602 Sioux Dr, Marion, IL 62959
Phone Number for Questions: (618) 997-3500
Our Elder Law Attorneys are also Available to Speak to Your Group or Organization
We frequently speak at churches, senior citizen centers, sorority organizations, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. We also provide speakers for funeral director meetings, financial institutions, insurance and brokerage agencies.
To schedule a seminar for your group or organization, please fill out the form to your left.