Johnson County Farm Bureau Estate Planning Seminar 6:30 p.m. Monday, March 26 @ Vienna Public Library Featuring SI Elder Law Attorney Tiffanny Sievers and Country Financial Agent Derek Dickinson
Protect Your Assets from Probate and Medicaid
Protect what you have today and what you leave your children and grandchildren tomorrow from lawsuits, Medicaid, nursing home expenses, divorce and death taxes.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How Living Trusts avoid probate and why Last Will and Testaments don’t.
- How your Durable Healthcare Power of Attorney, Living Will and the new HIPAA Release must work together.
- What blended families (her kids / his kids, their kids) must do to avoid disinheriting each other and/or their separate children.
- How to avoid death taxes, guarantee IRA stretch outs and plan for children and grandchildren with special needs.
- How to protect your children’s and grandchildren’s inheritances from their divorces, debts, taxes, lawsuits, medical expenses and transfers out of the bloodline.
- Why deeding your house to your children is not a good idea.
- How to protect your home and saving from $6,000-a-month nursing home bills and Medicaid if you don’t have long-term care insurance — even if you or a loved one is in a nursing home now.
- The proper estate planning documents you need to protect your estate.
Please RSVP to 618-997-3500
The Seminar is free and open to the public. RSVPs preferred.
When: Monday, March 26, 2018
Where: Vienna Public Library
Address: 401 South Poplar Street, Vienna, IL
Phone Number for Questions: (618) 997-3500
Our Elder Law Attorneys are also Available to Speak to Your Group or Organization
We frequently speak at churches, senior citizen centers, sorority organizations, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. We also provide speakers for funeral director meetings, financial institutions, insurance and brokerage agencies.
To schedule a seminar for your group or organization, please fill out the form to your left.